Quality is your passion. Providing a first class experience for the customer is what drives you. You’re excited about working in a start-up environment. You strive to improve yourself and those around you. You want to make a difference in people’s lives.
- 6+ years’ experience working in a financial services or IT QA domain, preferably in an Agile or DevOps SDLC
- Knowledge of, and experience with Agile test models (i.e., TDD/BDD, narrative-based testing, etc.)
- Good working knowledge of, and experience with risk-based testing (RBT) and change-based testing (CBT) techniques as they relate to functional and regression testing
- Actual execution of the complete software testing cycle that includes: test planning, test case designs/development, test execution, test data generation and obfuscation, test summary reporting and metrics across different test levels
- Actual experience with, and execution of test automation tools (i.e., experience with Cypress.io, Cucumber, Appium, Selenium Grid, Ruby Mine, or QTP to name a few) building test scripts for automated regression and performance test suites – 3+ years’ experience
- Knowledge of, and experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Has the ability to work seamlessly and transparently with Operations, Business and Development components from requirements through UAT through prod deployment support.
Additional desirable skills but not required:
1. “Engineer with test skills” mindset and approach that couples error detection with error prevention
2. Embraces QA as a technical IT discipline
3. Experience with performance/load testing (using Loadrunner or HP PC, etc.) and security vulnerability testing at the function/product layer
Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with a variety of technical teams and positions
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. No c2c and we do not offer sponsorship for individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.