We are looking for a candidate 5+ years of IT experience and Business Intelligence field with 3+ years of experience and expertise in Tableau driven dashboard/analytics design, development and implementation. The individual will work closely with other team members, application developers, and IT owners of the data sources. Individual will be responsible for providing user access to the data via reports, data extracts, and analysis tools, the development of ETL components and for coding stored procedures using Talend. To be successful, the role will require the individual to understand the banking/finance technology landscape, and to have the ability to gather reporting requirements, design reports and release them into production.
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems or Accounting preferred. Related degree with relevant work experience may be considered.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with Tableau Business Intelligence and Talend
- Deep understanding of SQL, relational databases & normalization.
- Expertise in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics, preferably with working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture
- Proficient in the use of query and reporting analysis tools.
- Standardize data collection by developing methods for database design and validation reports.
- Provide application analysis and data modeling design to collect data for centralized data warehouse.
- Extract data from databases and data warehouses for reporting and to facilitate sharing between multiple data systems using Talend.
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Work and partner with business and IT teams in various areas of our business to develop reports or address data needs to provide reporting solutions
- Synthesize and translate Business data needs into creative visualizations in Tableau
- Develop, maintain and manage advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards
- Manage the Tableau solution architecture, administration and actively manage the performance and usability.
- Align/standardize team members on best practices around Tableau driven implementations
- Perform and document data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, by accessing multiple sources, specifically data residing in data warehouses
- Complete projects as assigned and may assists with other functional areas as needed
- This job requires you to live and work in Traverse City, MI. No remote work.
- For the right candidate we will provide H1-B visa transfer. No H1-B sponsorship
|Job Category||Business Intelligence & Reporting|